Hello, please pray for a ### of mine, he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stef

Disciple of Prayer
Hello, please pray for a neighbour of mine, he was cutting something with an electric saw and some kind of shard or wooden splinter struck his eye, it might still be in there. He was rushed to the hospital, but before he left, he couldn't see anything with that eye. Thank you for your prayers! Please pray that his eye is saved!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I just want to give you some background to my life I was sexually abused when I was like 11 with an older neighbour and because you get pleasure from it it’s very confusing I have had other gay encounters around this age up until I was 20 and I have always had low confidence and I was...
Replies
5
Views
352
Hello, Please pray for me, so that I can easily give back the borrowed money used for my education. Thank You
Replies
8
Views
413
Hello, Please pray for me so that I can start earning money to return the borrowed money used for my education. Thank You
Replies
6
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom