Sick ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhill4911

Disciple of Prayer
Wife is ill and curled up on the bathroom floor. Exhausted but can't sleep, and so sick she wants to throw up (but can't). Please pray for healing, rest, and peace for ###.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
God is always there with you no matter what you need help with. Turn to The Lord & be advised by his Glory & strength. The Lord Almighty & God most high are with you for eternity. God Bless You Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am so sick. I'm trying to sleep but it's hard to and my nose is running. I have a chronic illness which means I have to be careful taking certain medications (so I can't take the medicine I would have taken in the past) so my colds always last so long. But I'm tempted to...
Replies
8
Views
179
Taking on these chores on my own all night is so exhausting, these workers have no mercy they're not even qualified and want to charge outrageous amounts. Please help me to rest in so much pain. Touch someone's heart this other one coming and soften them to lower the costs we have so many bills...
Replies
7
Views
212
Father God in Jesus name please pray my wig will be dry by the morning so I can style it please pray the curls will stay permanently and be intact please pray I don't have to curl them please pray the radiator in the living room will turn on and start drying my wig I am worried that my wig will...
Replies
5
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom