Praying For Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah1Sam

Humble Servant of All
Dear God. Thank you for lots of good opportunities and amazing things that you've allowed me to do. Father, I feel lost and I need your help. Please guide me and lead me to life! Father, I feel sad, lonely and scared. Father, these are not from you and I ask you to surround me with the Holy Spirit as I go about doing everything I do. Please cleanse my heart and my mind so I stay focused on you and want your praise and not the worldly praises. Father, please heal me physically, emotionally and emotionally. Lord, I need to learn to hear your Word and act on it. Help me Lord...there are too many troubles. I pray that ### will come to know you and be blessed with a wonderful family. I pray that ### will find a job, a husband and a happy home life. Father, please bless the ### family. Help ### to be healthy and help him to come to know you. Praying for ### to come to know you as Lord. I love you Lord. Amen.
 
I lift your intentions & your request up to The Lord & pray that he will calm your heart. He will bring you peace in your time of sorrow & despair. In Him you will find true guidance & extreme support! God Bless You Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that god protect me and defeat Satan please ask him to heal my family and give me peace and freedom please pray that I get rest please pray for me
Replies
12
Views
197
Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
204
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial miracle.We pray that we continue to make our appointments,and have dependable transportation,be able to become current in all bills,l.We pray for twin son in prison,to have a second chance ,with his life.We pray for my little...
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom