2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It sounds like a very difficult time. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Seek Medical Attention**: It's important to consult a healthcare professional about your throat infection. They can provide the appropriate treatment and help...
Replies
5
Views
45
  • Locked
Praise God, He is faithful! This week so many prayers have been answered! I and the company have been so blessed and protected, I am grateful and thankful. There is only one thing we lack. Would you pray that we will receive payments that are due to us? So we can pay our obligations on time...
Replies
7
Views
120
  • Locked
my name is ### i am suffering with the glands cysts of the thyroid on left side of my neck. please pray for me that may Lord heal me.
Replies
8
Views
74
  • Locked
My Akron-area, strong Christian brother, ###, is -naturally- becoming unglued over the recently trending downturn health of his wife, ###! Her potassium levels are low. She is unable to eat much. Frequent bouts of vomiting have ensued - as has the accompanied dehydration. She is presently...
Replies
5
Views
85
  • Locked
please pray for the salvation of my ### and ###, that God may have mercy upon them
Replies
8
Views
110
  • Locked
I pray for a good new pastor for the church, and that the old one moves on well and likes where he goes.
Replies
5
Views
94
  • Locked
I have a great deal of severe pain from fibromyalgia and a migraine tonight. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing; also pray that I get a good night's sleep tonight and every night. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
113
  • Locked
Dears in Christ, I’m sending this prayer request with sorrow and anxiousness because when I got the MBA result found I have failed in Business mathematics(7 marks less to pass) and Strategic Management(8 marks less to pass). Today I’m sending for revaluation of both these papers(my Reg...
Replies
12
Views
91
  • Locked
THE LOVE OF CHRIST IS THE ANSWER! For JESUS IS LOVE! 1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. Glory to God in Jesus name! Romans 5:8 but God...
Replies
7
Views
152
  • Locked
Please pray that God will heal my dog's breathing problems. Thank you, my dog means a lot to me.
Replies
12
Views
75
Back
Top Bottom