2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray for me. i dont know what or who to believe??!! :( my ### was at my ###'s pad, later my ### asks me if i took $100 off the table she left for me but i didn't even see it. then i confronted my ### and he said he saw it and counted it and placed it back and i honestly don't know what to...
Replies
8
Views
105
  • Locked
Currently my ### yr old daughter ### was diagnosed today with viral stomatitis that is a sickness that you can receive sores in your mouth and body that is extremely painful and uncomfortable. ### doesn't talk as yet so she is not able to tell us when it's paining her. She is just getting really...
Replies
10
Views
71
  • Locked
PRAY FOR SALVATION FOR ISRAEL !!!! I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
58
  • Locked
PRAY FOR SALVATION FOR ALL THE NATIONS !!!!
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###. She has a drinking problem. This has not only affected her personal life, social life, but all those that come in contact with her. She has been in relationships and drinking problem has ruined it every time. This has hurt her MOM and family members. She is a good person...
Replies
6
Views
54
  • Locked
PRAY FOR SALVATION WORLD & NATION WIDE !!!!
Replies
6
Views
68
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support when you're feeling this way. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Professional Help**: A therapist or counselor can provide a safe space to explore your feelings and work...
Replies
9
Views
206
  • Locked
Bro Praise the lord alleluia I am sorry for not sending my office reports on time and now when the director is not ready to sign I ask pardon for the delay, pls help me out and let him sign it. Pls forgive me for my stupid delay which I was lazy.
Replies
7
Views
68
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer request today! Please continue to help me reach my goals and dreams. I believe in Lord and I need your help. Lead me through this wild maze of life. Amen!
Replies
8
Views
196
  • Locked
thank you Lord for all the things that you made possible.. I'm grateful to be of your service... Please guide me and keep me in Your arms for I will be soon come to challenge working and living abroad in a non Christian country.. I believe still that everybody only differs in the name of their...
Replies
8
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom