OTHER PRAISE REPORT: I had posted a prayer explaining ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
OTHER PRAISE REPORT: I had posted a prayer explaining that part of my arm pain was caused by texting a great deal. I had been going nuts trying to get live human being at ### to assist me in buying a new phone. No luck. Then I went to place in ###. The clerk very quickly showed me two phones compatible with the ###. I was not able to get the touch screen, but I was able to get a phone for ### bucks with way bigger digits. I then bought pencils with those kiddie grippers. I will be able to text with the phone flat and grip the built-up pencil. This should really help. Thank you for praying. Praise God these problems were taken care of. Your sister in Christ, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A praise report:- yesterday I had posted prayer here to find my suitcase key, as it got misplaced somewhere and couldn't find for a long time. Today after a continuous search I found it was safe at home itself. I was so happy for finding. Otherwise I was thinking to break the suitcase if I don't...
Replies
9
Views
144
?
  • Locked
OTHER PRAISE REPORT: I WAS PUT ON SPIRIVA INHALER TO USE ONCE A DAY. MY PA SAYS IT REALLY WORKS. I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE SUCH EXCELLENT CARE. PLEASE PRAY THAT THE SPIRIVA AND OTHER INHALERS REALLY CONTROL THE ASTHMA WELL, AND I CAN DO ANYTHING I FEEL LIKE DOING, EVEN DANCING AND DANCING.
Replies
10
Views
85
  • Locked
PRAISE REPORT: Recently I had posted a prayer request, Praise God all mighty for hearing and answering our prayers. The Lord provided us with the tools we needed to fix the situation we were in, he guided us every step of the way and put the right person in our path to help us. Heavenly Father I...
Replies
5
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom