2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Lord help me today, am not happy..please give me a peace of heart and mind. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
62
  • Locked
Lord thank you for letting the kids make it here safely. I pray that tomorrow goes well. Please let the hard feelings be put aside. Please help me to be the person you want me to be. Please keep us strong and in good health, thank you Lord for your many blessings. In your name I pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
55
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship with ###, I love him with all my heart. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. ### will have eyes for no other woman but me. Bind our heart in the name of Jesus, ### will be madly in love with me, and our children. Boundaries will be placed around ### and...
Replies
11
Views
62
  • Locked
Please pray that I will have a great night sleep tonight and would not get tortured or tormented but sleep in peace in Jesus name amen my name is ###
Replies
15
Views
92
  • Locked
Dear Lord: I come to you with all aspects of my life. Right now I pray for relief from stress and anxiety. I am in urgent need. Please grant me a financial blessing and help our business to be successful. You know our situation. Thank you for granting me this miracle. I cannot see where to go...
Replies
12
Views
77
  • Locked
God, please bring ### and I (###) back together in marriage and reunited as a family with our 2 sons for Christmas. I know that you are guiding us back to each other and I thank you for all your help. amen.
Replies
12
Views
93
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your help over these problems afflicting me. They are worldly problems that I know shouldn't take away my focus from you GOD, but I can't help but feel pain and suffering over these problems. I pray for your intervention in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.
Replies
12
Views
77
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring my job back. I really don't know what to do. There are times I'm asking myself why these things happening to me Lord I need you please help me bring back my job back.. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
60
J
  • Locked
Lord I'm alone and I don't like it. I don't understand why I was created to be alone why I'm not supposed to have my hearts desires. I don't understand why I'm am not supposed to have friends or a spouse. Why am I created to be alone. I don't understand. Didn't you say it is not good for man to...
2
Replies
13
Views
171
  • Locked
I am so thankful for every Prayer people have prayed for me, God and His people are truly great. I ask that you please Pray for God to allow me to seek Him, and to hear me as I do. There is so much doubt, and sin in my life, and only Jesus can save me, and I pray He will. Thank you, and please...
Replies
9
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom