Urgent Prayer For Financial Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rroxanne

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord: I come to you with all aspects of my life. Right now I pray for relief from stress and anxiety. I am in urgent need. Please grant me a financial blessing and help our business to be successful. You know our situation. Thank you for granting me this miracle. I cannot see where to go or what to do, but I know you will light the path and lead me in the right direction. My heart is open. Please heal my diabetes and bring me relief from pain. You have said; Ask, and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened for you. I am seeking and asking and knocking. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you. - ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
170
Friends, I humbly ask you to please include me in your prayers today. I am currently facing financial obligations and debts that I urgently need to settle. I am praying for God’s provision, wisdom, favor, and unexpected open doors. Please pray that the Lord will make a way for me to meet my...
Replies
11
Views
218
Please pray for ### and ### family. We are going through financial difficulty due to urgent medical expenses. ### pray that God will provide financial blessing, strength, healing, and peace during this difficult time. Please keep ### in your prayers for God’s guidance and provision. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom