Please Lord help me today, am not happy..please give me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erje

Humble Servant
Please Lord help me today, am not happy..please give me a peace of heart and mind. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need some comfort and peace. Please for me, I am not happy and sometimes I feel not like being in this world.
Replies
12
Views
184
Lord, help me through this season of work. Help all situations resolve favorably. Help all enroll correctly. Help our work be done smoothly. Help anxiety be low and removed from my body. Walk with us with health issues. Give us the answers we need to stay calm and know what comes next. Remove...
Replies
11
Views
244
Dear God please help me have a good day today please help me get my work done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I couldn't sleep well and so I am laying in my other bedroom having a cold beer and listening to my...
Replies
10
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom