Alone.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord I'm alone and I don't like it. I don't understand why I was created to be alone why I'm not supposed to have my hearts desires. I don't understand why I'm am not supposed to have friends or a spouse. Why am I created to be alone. I don't understand. Didn't you say it is not good for man to be alone? Then why is it good for me to be alone. Why do you want me by myself I don't understand. Lord I gave up. I can't have my hearts desires for it is not your will. You want me to stay alone and alone I will stay. I've made up my mind. I'll remain alone. Since I was created to be. In Jesus name amen.
 
Lord please answer ###'s prayer I to know how lonely it feels
 
I understand your feeling, ###. God is our best lover amongst all. And don't lose hope.
In Jesus name I pray this, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I'm trying to process the fact that I believe I'll be alone and isolated for the rest of my life. This just seems to be where God has me. I belong to a church and no matter how much I try, I even feel isolated there. So I guess I'm just supposed to be alone for the rest of...
Replies
11
Views
161
You have left me with no solution so the best solution is to leave you alone this Christian God alone. I don't want you anymore neither will I have to submit to your will and Jesus you asked for it that I left the faith because of your empty promises and failed prayers now you can trials after...
Replies
10
Views
296
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus with this prayer of pain and hurt, if i'm meant to be alone, then please take away my desire to be loved. Because it hurts to crave something i might never have. It hurts to look at people who have someone and wonder what it feels like to...
Replies
11
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom