God, please bring ### and I (###) back together ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, please bring ### and I (###) back together in marriage and reunited as a family with our 2 sons for Christmas. I know that you are guiding us back to each other and I thank you for all your help. amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing in the hearts of ### and ###. Our family has been torn apart by misunderstandings, financial stress and depression from loss of life. There is so much love and happiness shared between our family. Please pray for togetherness to bring this happy family back together, for...
Replies
11
Views
195
Lord, I realized what I did, and promised to devote myself to change and commitment to be a better man. Please soften our hearts, heal our pain, fix our misunderstandings, and in your God's timing bring both our hearts together again. Lord, I pray for our reconciliation. Remove old barriers...
Replies
7
Views
147
i have been a bad girlfriend in my relationship, i didn't understand my boyfriend nor respect his privacy, i always fought. now that he's tired of me and left me, i endured uncontrollable pain. in that pain, i realized that he truly loved me. now i have to fight back for it. i changed myself to...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom