Lord, I feel like I'm so close to it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynthia0939

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I feel like I'm so close to it yet so far. I get opportunities but they don't match my abilities. You're giving me exposure, you're helping me make my mark as an author. But we all know making money from writing books is too hard. I need a steady income. I need a job that lets me use my abilities. Perhaps working full-time isn't feasible for me. But I've also hit an all-time low as a freelancer. If freelancing is what I'm going to do, then please make lucrative projects matching my abilities come my way. Please make things turn around, Lord. It's the month of Christmas. All I want for Christmas is a steady income. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
158
I don't know what to write i feel so alone even in a crowded room, im mental and physically and emotionally drained. I can't seem to do anything anymore
Replies
18
Views
192
I pray to be delivered from this bondage. I'm doing this by myself because I know that whenever I ask for help the enemy interferes. My asking for help seems to keep falling on deaf ears. Since these attacks have been happening to me, I never felt alone. I once put on my FB account "That would...
Replies
6
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom