My name is ### and I'm having a difficult ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jshadow79

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### and I'm having a difficult time with some neighbors in my apartment complex who laugh at me and make fun of me when I take my dog outside. I know it seems like a small thing, but I grew up being teased and I suffer from an anxiety disorder. I'm also dealing with a difficult time at work and with my family. I just pray for the Lord to intervene in my behalf and to help me find peace. I wish no harm on those people, but I pray they either leave, or that God makes a way out for me. My apartment is the only place I have anything close to peace, I shouldn't have to deal with being harassed every day. My soul is tired and I can't wait for the Lord to call me home someday so I can be with him. I've never really fit here, but I will stay until I complete God's mission for my life. I know that the Lord will fight my battles. I thank you for your prayers and taking the time to read this. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is having difficulties at his job. It’s become unbearable. He struggles with very poor self-esteem and is being hit hard with many health issues 4 months before his wedding. It should be a time of joy but he is struggling with the weight of trying to find a better job, and needing two...
Replies
10
Views
263
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:41 – “But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:41 is a powerful reminder that God is deeply concerned for those who are struggling...
Replies
10
Views
169
Please pray for ### having a difficult time today having anxiety attacks back to back.
Replies
7
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom