My ### Wants A Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that ### will love me again. Please pray that Jesus will remove all the damage our fighting has caused. Please I love ### and I want this marriage.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
194
  • Article Article
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
0
Views
234
We’ve been together for 10 years mainly a bad relationship, 4 kids, we were both emotionally and physically abusive towards each other. Emotionally unavailable. Both dealing with past traumas. We got away from God, but recently as I noticed our marriage was coming to an end I decided I needed to...
Replies
7
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom