2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father, Right now, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I rebuke this person, ### who has found his way into our work and our relationship. I know Lord that he is up to no good, Lord as You have revealed to me on many, many occasions! Father, I STAND FIRMLY NOW, AND REBUKE HIM AND EVERYTHING...
Replies
8
Views
70
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my son ###, He is sick but has work today. Please pray he gets better soon. Love to all
Replies
9
Views
55
  • Locked
Please say a prayer for me. These holidays are always so long since the passing of my wife. I pray for the holidays get easier but they really don't. I sit in my home alone and it hurts down inside to know that my wife is in heaven. That a good friend ### is hurt because of the hurt that I did...
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
Heavenly Father I want to thank you for seeing us through these past 2 snowstorms. Today's is just now starting but hasn't been too bad yet. The temps are to rise this morning, changing the ice to rain. I have been so pleased the power has not went off or even blinked, this is very unusual...
Replies
7
Views
53
  • Locked
FORGIVE ME BUT WOE IS ME! WHY DO I EVEN PRAY FOR A CHANGE ANYMORE!!! I HAVE NOT WORKED IN YEARS! WHEN I DO WORK NO ONE KEEPS ME!!! I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED!!! NOTHING HAPPENS!!! I AM TIRED OF THIS! WE ARE GOING BROKE!!!!!!!!!
Replies
10
Views
135
  • Locked
Father Lord stretch out Your mighty hands over ### this moment. Lor ### is coming down with a bad cold coz of yesterday. Lord HEAL her & restore her to wellness this moment Lord!! in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
177
  • Locked
Please pray for me and ###. Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my prayers today, and that He will repair the damage I feel I have caused. I am very confused about why things between us are strained and awkward and why ### is being so distant. Please pray that God will bring ###...
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I will have a good time at church today and I would not get tortured or tormented at all by loud noises and the enemy would not come near me the whole day and I would have a great time at this class I go to that I would be treated really good and I would have a wonderful...
Replies
10
Views
54
  • Locked
dear heavenly father, please touch ### heart help her to find you and help her to find forgiveness, I miss being a family and I believe we need each other, we made a good team with the kids before and worked well with each other, god please help her realize and find that again, please god, jesus...
Replies
8
Views
45
  • Locked
Please let ### have a winter weather advisory today.
Replies
8
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom