2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please prayer ### to getting pregnant to this month. and blessed with a healthy baby
Replies
12
Views
186
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring my job back I'm much worried now days passing so fast I only have limited time in this foreign country. I need your help please make way the management will reconsider my hard work. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
74
  • Locked
I'm in complete fear and worry. Please pray God calms me down. I did something out of worry and I'm scared results will be extremely negative....I feel like everything God is doing is destroyed bc of my stupidity and insecurities. Please pray God can fix my mistakes. That we have reconciliation...
Replies
13
Views
97
  • Locked
A large filling from one of my teeth has just fallen out, it really upsets me Jesus, that my teeth are not in the best of shape, and I don't have the money to pay for the treatment... Jesus, I beg of you that will bless me with enough more money and more so I can go to the dentist and my teeth...
Replies
11
Views
88
  • Locked
Please let there be snow where I live today, and let there be a winter weather advisory issued for my area locally. Thanks
Replies
10
Views
194
  • Locked
Please God, I have made another attempt at winning a lady back. I still feel she is the one and I hope her response is positive.
Replies
11
Views
79
  • Locked
Pray for ### good night's sleep, please. ### has had it so rough this week and is worn out emotionally and physically. ### has a long tiring trip tomorrow. Pray ### would be fully rested and ready for it - for ### preparation in the morning and safe journey, thank you.
Replies
11
Views
104
  • Locked
Dear Lord thank you! You provide and love when we feel unworthy. Your love is unconditional. Lord God I ask in the name of Jesus for salvation, healing, restoration, reconciliation, jobs, finances, peace, love and protection for ###, myself, our family and friends. Heavenly Father I plead the...
Replies
9
Views
86
  • Locked
This may seem weird but it is the fact that whenever I have worn the color red something extremely bad has happened. Today I had to inevitably wear it. Please please pray that nothing bad happens.
Replies
11
Views
109
  • Locked
Praise God my husband survived a car accident that the police and doctors said he should have. Thank you God for keeping ### here with us. ### broke his neck, but is not paralyzed, and is in a halo please please pray that ### find strength in The Lord and makes a speedy recovery. Pray to The...
Replies
17
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom