2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray for ###. She be having hard times at school. God, she has been having bad grades; she just needs a lot of prayer. God, her mom is struggling. Please change all of this. Please let her pass all the grades the first time. God, please give her the strength. Please pray for me; I need all the...
Replies
4
Views
77
  • Locked
Let today Be a Great Day !!!!
Replies
6
Views
43
B
  • Locked
Still in need for prayer for my ###. He has several disorders like ADHD, ODD, OCD. I pray that he will do better in school, make friends and get along with his father. I want him to do the best he can and be the best he can. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
8
Views
139
  • Locked
Lord above thank you thank you thank you!!! I don't think this guy is coming back to stay with ### & This morning ### said he will be moving and I said to that house he said yes sometimes this month. He hasn't looked at the place but says he has to get ready to move his stuff. I told him to go...
Replies
6
Views
57
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters a few days ago I had a theological lectures, which are a real spiritual wealth. Let us pray to our merciful and faithful God will make sure that every piece of knowledge to be embedded in my heart and I'm not losing anything. Let us pray to the Lord opgrizhi to have all...
Replies
3
Views
34
  • Locked
Starting the morning off worrying about everything. Please pray that I can turn it all over to God and it will all work out. Need answers and having such a hard time waiting on God's reply. Pray for patience, strength and understanding.
Replies
5
Views
84
  • Locked
I just ask that myself and my family are kept in prayer. I deal often with issues of the heart and I need God's steadfast love and guidance. I pray for those that also need prayer and God's healing, tender, forgiving, nature. God Bless you all!!!
Replies
6
Views
87
  • Locked
please ask of God to grant me the right house exchange and sufficient funds to meet all my needs Thank you
Replies
4
Views
45
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray the Lord to make us and strengthen us to be in unity and unanimity - me and my brother ###. May God make us to be forever support and protect each other. Let da Lord make us stick together as true brothers and it is lasting and real! Let everything be for...
Replies
4
Views
81
  • Locked
Lord asking You to heal a damaged ###... And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the devil had thrown him in the midst, he came out of him, and hurt him not. And they were all amazed, and spake among themselves, saying, What a word is this! for with authority...
Replies
6
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom