Lord above thank you thank you thank you!!! I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord above thank you thank you thank you!!! I don't think this guy is coming back to stay with ### & This morning ### said he will be moving and I said to that house he said yes sometimes this month. He hasn't looked at the place but says he has to get ready to move his stuff. I told him to go look at it first because it may be a dump since the rent is so cheap. Please don't let him take that in a negative way I didn't mean for it to come out so blunt but actually he likes you to be bluntly honest. I know I'm thinking too far ahead but I hope that this is your plan that he will rent this and one day soon we will be together and he will ask me to move with him. I feel so strongly that is your plan and you will. God Lord almighty I love you and I am so happy with how things are going so well. He is opening up to me so well and I feel affection coming back from him. I don't know how to praise you enough Lord and to think last night I was all down and frustrated at work but you fixed it all for me. I claim we will be together very soon forever by the blood of Christ. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Abba I pray that You save ###, protect him from all evil and open his eyes to see that Your Son Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, bless this couple and grant ### her heart's desire, in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Thank You So Much ###! You are such a blessing to me I am so blessed to have your faithful & loyal prayers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
323
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom