God I Pray To Pass The 7Th Grade This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for ###. She be having hard times at school. God, she has been having bad grades; she just needs a lot of prayer. God, her mom is struggling. Please change all of this. Please let her pass all the grades the first time. God, please give her the strength. Please pray for me; I need all the prayer y'all can give me.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For passing my semestral grade in ### I pray to pass Lord.
Replies
7
Views
319
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer asking that I remain calm and remember that you are with me even in times of struggle. Lord I am just filled with doubt and I am overwhelmed by this exam that I will have tomorrow. I know I am capable, but I have doubts in the back of my mind. Lord I...
Replies
11
Views
463
I'm not from India. I’ve never studied any Indian syllabus before. I had to leave my home country for India last year due to some personal reasons and within a week of coming here my parents had me enrolled into an Indian school in the ISC biomath stream for class xi. For a bit of background...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom