2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
my grandson needs prayers me also for dealing with him all he wants to do is live in the past and tell his parents off for how they treated him and still does he told me i am just like his mother and i dont understand well i guess taking him in and trying to help him is not helping but i didnt...
Replies
6
Views
61
  • Locked
Morning! Lord Thank U for a new day, for letting me wake up and givin me another chance. Thank U for helping me keep strength with my break up. Please Father give me more strength, not to cry, not to think about him </3 :'( I'm still hurt but I don't want to put myself down over someone who was...
Replies
9
Views
77
  • Locked
שבוע ×•×©×œ×•× ×•×‘×¨×›×” טוב Shalom! Toda raba (Hebrew for “thank you very much”) for praying over a snare that Ha-Satan has planted. The snare has been under control ever since I submitted my request to your website. It is for this reason that I would like for you to ask that God in...
Replies
9
Views
56
  • Locked
This morning I've just felt so discouraged. All these fears running through my head, telling me to give up on ES, that my prayers will never be answered. I know these are lies but they are strong today. It's rainy and cold here and I just feel like I'm not wanted anywhere. I try to be the nicest...
Replies
9
Views
91
  • Locked
Christmas trees are pagan and no Christians should not have to get any trees at all because it is Gaelic worship of trees of the forest along with its lights and gifts. Besides it is not in the Bible for us to have any Christmas trees at all. Jesus was born on a stall and with cows and sheep...
Replies
9
Views
101
  • Locked
lord please pray for ### she's my ex she has a serious problem and a bad temper. Please pray that today she very nice to me and more understanding its like I don't even know who this person is anymore. Lord I really love ### please pray that she talks to me today. IJNIP
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
Jesus, my Lord Jesus, I feel as if the devil is attacking me, through my filling in my tooth falling out, my niece ### saying nasty things about me, I feel so drained and so down in mood, Lord Brother Jesus, please rebuke and command all evil out of my life right now, and please restore peace...
Replies
9
Views
54
  • Locked
I feel so bad. I feel like I have made the wrong choice in a job. Before I prayed for God to help me to choose the right option between 2 job offers. Now, I chose one, and I feel like it might not have been the right choice. Now I can't go back. I feel really terrible and uncertain. Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
203
  • Locked
Lord please he with me today I do no what's going on my ex ### ### stay with me and her daughters father keeps on calling her and calling her all types of bad names. Please remove ### ### out of ### ### life he drinks all the time he even used to beat ###. Lord please remove this man from her...
Replies
7
Views
167
  • Locked
```html Lord above 40 years ago you brought us a beautiful creature He grew from a young boy to a beautiful handsome man Never changing who he was inside he became this amazing actor This charming kind loving man became family in our hearts Lord now 40 years later you brought his life on earth...
Replies
6
Views
74
Back
Top Bottom