2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father please bring Senior ### his disability approved someone special for him a mate he is lonely some new friends godly soul ties. He has a lot of favor for me Lord show him I'm a blessing as a neighbor and his Mom's care taker not his companion please help him continue to have favor for me...
Replies
12
Views
81
  • Locked
Struggling with very strong occultic connection with about 6 people born in the year ###. Not sure why this bixarre thing is but since still the occult stuff on me makes things very complicated. Some of these individuals are very good people put I need at least Holy Angels separating us properly...
Replies
9
Views
58
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and me. It has been a long 8 or 9 months of hoping and praying that things will change. Sometimes they do but then quickly go right back to the way they were between us. I'm really trying. I really am but I'm running out of steam. I know she has a lot of things to figure out...
Replies
10
Views
78
  • Locked
Lord Jesus I pray to You because I want that: 1) You would forgive me my sins, 2) Holy Spirit would live in me, 3) I would get to know what is important in my life and what is not, 4) I would know where You want me to go, what You want me to do, what You want me to say. Let that happen in...
Replies
13
Views
71
  • Locked
Jesus, please let this be a good day. Let us have a breakthrough. Please let me hear from ### in a positive way; that he is willing to try and reconcile our family. Please join the four of us back together. Let him have a fathers heart towards our lil children and a husbandly heart towards me...
Replies
11
Views
105
  • Locked
Father, I stand in need of a miracle. The inclement weather decreased my expected income, which I SO badly needed and counted on. Now, I am really destitute. I am trusting in You, because I cannot see a way out. I have so many obligations without funds to meet them. Make me a wise stewart over...
Replies
13
Views
85
  • Locked
Father, I stand in need of a miracle. The inclement weather decreased my expected income, which I SO badly needed and counted on. Now, I am really destitute. I am trusting in You, because I cannot see a way out. I have so many obligations without funds to meet them. Make me a wise stewart over...
Replies
9
Views
113
  • Locked
Thank you Jesus I got a reliable clean car last night in my name the prayer has been answered even better then the Jetta my car the enemy took from me 2 years ago!!! I can afford it and i will be able to build my credit now again amen. Thank you everyone for all prayers and Thank you Jesus for...
Replies
9
Views
58
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage with ### to be restored. That God gives me favor in her eyes over every other man on earth and she comes back to me soon and God softens her heart and fills it with love for me. Pray that He gives me strength and clears my mind. I'm really struggling right now.
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
Please agree in prayer: URGENT..Heavenly Father, please bless & be with my daughter ### ### who is addicted to crack & other drugs & alcohol. Lord I intercede on her behalf to confess her sins before you, and ask that she be forgiven for her sins. By your infinite mercy I plead for forgiveness...
Replies
13
Views
121
Back
Top Bottom