Praise Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Thank you Jesus I got a reliable clean car last night in my name the prayer has been answered even better then the Jetta my car the enemy took from me 2 years ago!!! I can afford it and i will be able to build my credit now again amen. Thank you everyone for all prayers and Thank you Jesus for being so good to me.:)
 
PRAISE THE LORD! I PRAY THE LORD CONTINUES TO SHOWER YOU WITH MIRACLES AND BLESSINGS. I PRAY FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS ON NAZARETH. YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST, ###.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
261
Thankyou to all those whom have been praying for me. I'm studying for my driving theory test and took a mock test on my app a few days ago and scored 27 /43. I was really disappointed and frustrated. I took it again and scored 37/43. I was really pleased with myself. I would really appreciate...
Replies
13
Views
240
I've had my driving lesson today and it went really well. Alot of it was theory based. We also covered roundabouts with myself driving. I conquered them which I didn't think that I'd be able to do. Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me.
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom