Please Be With Us, Lord (Repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Not much of a prayer request, but more so of a question. Is revelation about the end times or is it something do with the Roman emperor? I only ask this as it was brought up in the discussion group today, because I suggested end times as a topic in Christianity that we could talk about, & I was...
Replies
9
Views
178
As it was the original title, I'll keep it as that, even though it ain't so much of a problem anymore. Although, it was a day or two ago. Not in the sense of praying for something, but more so in the sense of for my language learning & tryna figure out a routine & such. But as of today, I've...
Replies
9
Views
315
What hasn't changed: • I've still been complaining a bit, more so about how hot it is, or if I get cold from the wind then I complain about that. Not as much as before, but it's still a tiny bit there. Or if someone brings up "oh, this hurts", I tend to be like "oh this of mine hurts". • I'm...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom