Senior ### Help Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father please bring Senior ### his disability approved someone special for him a mate he is lonely some new friends godly soul ties. He has a lot of favor for me Lord show him I'm a blessing as a neighbor and his Mom's care taker not his companion please help him continue to have favor for me but in your will not his own selfish desires. Please Lord convict him when he goes to far it's hard on me as it's my job and he lives there. Also open doors for his salvation and a good church for him to in according to your will Jesus Name Amen
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I left my fiance over 40 days ago. I am heartbroken that I had to separate myself for safety. I pray God give him (###) a godly sorrow, a heart of flesh for a heart of stone, and that he come to the end of himself. I pray the same for me. That eyes are being opened… I pray for healing and...
Replies
10
Views
147
These people promised me appointments this week and would text or email me first, but received nothing yet. Been so busy to follow up. Jesus, what do I do on these urgent, long-awaiting appointments? Please help me navigate all of this. Been so hot. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
119
She claims to be ill on Mom's day weekend when I have devoted my life to them and given them everything, this is how she repays me, she's a prodigal daughter needs major deliverance from rebellion, narc manipulation and control issues and healing, jealousy and impatience and this is what I have...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom