2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray in agreement with me that God will greatly increase my income. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
16
Views
88
  • Locked
Please help me pray for my ### year old daughter. She has lost all confidence in herself and her grades have fallen, she thinks everyone is smarter and better than her. Please pray that she finds her spark and enlightenment to move forward in her life. About to sit down with her now and make new...
Replies
18
Views
118
  • Locked
Lord there is still an area of my life that the tears keep falling in my emotions and heart from ###'s adultery and I want to be set free. Father I need you to Intervene in me and bring your will In my life I don't want to be hurt by him anymore. I don't want him to come back just to leave for...
Replies
15
Views
193
  • Locked
lord god my father sick and he's now in hospital, am so sad because we don't have money to pay the bills. because i'm just a nanny of a two-year-old baby boy and my ### salary is not enough. I'm doing my best here in ### to support their medicines, foods, everything. lord god, I'm hoping that my...
Replies
15
Views
173
  • Locked
I just want to ask for prayer that I get an interview with ### and through God's grace and mercy that I receive that job and work. I've been looking for a job for two years now and I haven't given up I'm still going. Even though it gets frustrating at times through God's grace I still keep my...
Replies
12
Views
166
  • Locked
Dear Father, I am very tired from that work in finalizing the translation which I have done in very long hour every day in two weeks. Now it is hard for me to sleep but I feel so weak physically. Therefore, Lord, please bless me with good quality of sleeping. Thank You. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
Replies
13
Views
85
  • Locked
Struggling with looking for a employment. I thank God for everyday of life that he gives me. I am really thankful for God to allow me to get a Bachelors degree and a Masters degree. I recently applied for a position at ### and I really want that job, the job is ### I know God put that job in my...
Replies
13
Views
77
  • Locked
Pls pray for ### ### parents permission for marriage and ### Jesus pls pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
68
  • Locked
lord god, i'm here to pray for my ### health and family. lor d god my ### breathing is n0t normal he's sick. plz give him strenght and plz give him a good health. and my ### too, my ### has a half body stroke on her left side. god plz give her strength, n0rmal vp, and a healty body, mind...
Replies
16
Views
106
  • Locked
GOD please take mercy on me please and give back my love my ### to me please GOD please I beg to YOU GOD. I never think that I will spend a single day without my ### but today is ### days I spend without ### please GOD please I beg to YOU please take mercy on me please and do this miracle please...
Replies
9
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom