2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Pray for a miracle I don't know what to do with my mother, she always does things that make no sense, she is doing things wrong all the time, she refuses to listen to me and do things properly and in order. Pray that she change her ways and realize what she is doing to me is 100% wrong.
Replies
9
Views
96
  • Locked
Please pray that God will open doors for me and put love in my husband's heart for me and his children and cut off the ungodly relationship with the other woman and restore my marriage.
Replies
7
Views
51
  • Locked
### Say is prayer oh gods the help ther make with sent at life you of gods the to all Chance at come of life the gods with me Of ### This for me thy wish at come all life gods at Prayer the help be will for chance at Goods or me this chance with me life the Say of prayer 60 day of All...
Replies
7
Views
97
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring back my job. I humbly asking your help to bring back my job. Thank you for always hearing and answering our prayer. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
62
  • Locked
Good morning brothers and sisters. Father thank you for this day. We pray for renewed blessings and mercies upon this day as we all come to you in prayer and supplication for our needs and sustenance. Father we know you love us and want the very best for us. Help us always to stay in faith and...
Replies
10
Views
161
  • Locked
I pray that the Lord will strongly guide me in my relationship with my ###. I pray that the Lord's will be done. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
66
  • Locked
My husband has moved out and I'm ### weeks pregnant. I'm feeling like I can no longer handle this. He says he just feels trapped but this is a good life that God has given him. Please pray for him to see all the good in his life that God has laid out for him and pray that he comes back to me and...
Replies
15
Views
112
  • Locked
Always besides me, dear Lord. Thank you for all the opportunities that you put in my road.
Replies
11
Views
66
  • Locked
Please pray that my sister's situation is remedied and that she and her son can have a peaceful life. I pray that the necessary changes occur both within her and her husband so that their lives are fruitful and happy. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
76
  • Locked
Dear Lord- Please pray for my husband ###. Please settle his mind, heart and soul- -He needs Your help -Please keep away all the evil that surrounds us- Please remove all the obstacles and injustices in his path-He is trying so hard-Amen Please bless all who read this and please bless the...
Replies
13
Views
76
Back
Top Bottom