Please pray that my sister's situation is remedied and that she and her son can have a peaceful life. I pray that the necessary changes occur both within her and her husband so that their lives are fruitful and happy. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you. I greet you in the wonderful name of Jesus. May God bless you and keep you all safe.
First, I would like to say I have some great news. I was offered an assistant teacher position. I’m so excited for this new opportunity. I have done the interview...
God please help my ### situation after he passed away. His family, his siblings' kids, his relatives all fought over his land and stole his land. Now the legal team trying to track it down but face road blocks. God help them track his land down also help his cattle stop being neglected. Let...
Dear friends, I humbly ask you to join me in praying for my former colleague, ###, who is currently facing a very difficult situation in ###. ###, already in his senior years, lost his employment due to localization and is unable to exit the country because of unpaid loans. Despite his efforts...