2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
spake with God at prayer at ### at the with planning at prayer the God the help at me at how butter with new jobs at come at soon for this jobs
Replies
6
Views
64
  • Locked
please god help ### and I break down the mountain that divides us, please help me leave this in your hands.. my hearts desire is to family again and to serve you ..please god give us one more chance.. please help me with patience and the strength to leave this with you .. thank you so much god...
Replies
14
Views
80
  • Locked
This for me wish at all life go in prayer at power of God with your will add this prayer the big hope is come with me there life with me they life with God's will change the Jesus & God with your at prayer prayer for ### at ### ###
Replies
8
Views
47
  • Locked
God, you know my husband and I had a disagreement. Rather than lean on You and ask for your help...I took the wrong advice of man and filed a complaint. I signed a blank form and police exaggerated the charges that are now felonies. Lord, please get my husband out of jail tomorrow. Please cause...
Replies
11
Views
190
  • Locked
Sorry Jesus, but I am feeling so fed up, mainly about my financial situation, Jesus, I cry to you, I don't know what to do, so please come now and work an immediate miracle for me, please now put an end to this financial struggle and shortage, bless me with more than enough to meet all my needs...
Replies
11
Views
143
  • Locked
Asking everyone to please help pray for my husband and his side of the family. His mother is dying....the doctor gave her 6 months to live at the most and that was 5 years ago. Her health has deteriorated so bad -- she is just skin and bones and can not do anything for herself. She just lays...
Replies
14
Views
107
  • Locked
for young man ### has bone cancer be healed
Replies
14
Views
341
  • Locked
Friend ### needs new good people in his life and the light God to shine in his life and help him function and make different healthy choices. Asking God lead ### to salvation and surround him with Holy Angels thank you.
Replies
17
Views
109
  • Locked
I pray for my mom, dad, sis and niece ###. I pray that the restaurant does better I pray for my hubby and my relationship I pray that my boys' tantrums slow down and he grows up to be a boy of The Lord. I pray that my hair gets really thicker
Replies
13
Views
121
  • Locked
Saint Margaret of Cortona, please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom