Prayer For ### In Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, you know my husband and I had a disagreement. Rather than lean on You and ask for your help...I took the wrong advice of man and filed a complaint. I signed a blank form and police exaggerated the charges that are now felonies. Lord, please get my husband out of jail tomorrow. Please cause the court to drop all charges, bless my husband and lead him to use his trials as a testimony to You. Lord, I ask that you bless our finances, as this mess is financially devastating too. Please release my husband from jail tomorrow and all charges be dropped. I cannot handle this guilt and shame for sending an innocent man to jail or prison for these charges. You have opened my eyes and helped me to see where I too have done wrong. My husband and I need you. Please hear our pleas and move these mountains that only You can do. Thank you, in advance Lord, that YOU ANSWERED my prayers that tomorrow my husband will be a free man, all charges be dropped and that You will walk with us as we devote our lives, and marriage to You. Please bless all of your children. I love you, Jesus. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
303
Prayer request for a man that got out of jail. His girlfriend that is a drug dealer took him out from jail with bail money she gets from drug dealing. She picks up drugs from ###, ### and drives clients in a van then takes the drugs to the ###. Him being in jail was keeping him sober. Pray for...
Replies
10
Views
200
Please send prayer for my spiritual mentor ###. Shes in ### jail without bond. She needs to get transferred to ### to get a bond. She's ### and has never been in jail before. She is so scared. Please pray they give her her ### and ### medications. Wrap her in your loving arms and guide her home...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,622
Messages
16,790,227
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom