Prayes For ### & Financially

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanessajmontero

Disciple of Prayer
lord god my father sick and he's now in hospital, am so sad because we don't have money to pay the bills. because i'm just a nanny of a two-year-old baby boy and my ### salary is not enough. I'm doing my best here in ### to support their medicines, foods, everything. lord god, I'm hoping that my father is ok right now. I can't sleep because of his sickness. lord god, give us strength, financially, strong, faith, everything. Please grant this oh lord AMEN.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family as we are facing lot's of financial problem day by day. Because of that in my family we are arguing alot especially my mom and me we have to pay interest to others and even from our salary we can't able to pay all the interest. And after paying interest no money...
Replies
11
Views
244
Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Replies
10
Views
166
I want God to bless financially so that I can pay my over due rentals, pay the teachers' salaries, pay for the title deed, and start building on my plot.
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom