Marrage Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaysugi

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for ### ### parents permission for marriage and ### Jesus pls pray for ###
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

heavenly father we are nothing and negligible in front of you, pls have a grace and consider us, my nice is a ###, they have all the wealth, but not getting married, pls pray for her to get married and time is moving and God pls remove all the obstacles and bless her with happily weded life God...
Replies
10
Views
165
Lord pls make my marriage love bond relationship stronger. Pls make me best in my husband's eyes my dear Lord. He loves me only Lord. Honor me Lord. Pls make my marriage blessed forever Lord. I and our children won't be left. Only God can change his heart to love me. My tears will be wiped away...
Replies
10
Views
153
Pls pray for my marriage problems with my husbnd ### . Pray for our patient and negative emotions and behavior to each other pray for our financial problems and family reconciliations pray for our mental health
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom