Prayes For ### & Financially

Status
Not open for further replies.
James 5:14-16 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in the Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family as we are facing lot's of financial problem day by day. Because of that in my family we are arguing alot especially my mom and me we have to pay interest to others and even from our salary we can't able to pay all the interest. And after paying interest no money...
Replies
11
Views
244
Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Replies
10
Views
166
I want God to bless financially so that I can pay my over due rentals, pay the teachers' salaries, pay for the title deed, and start building on my plot.
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom