2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I beg you to ask the Lord to work in me fortitude, confidence and be immune to be able to resist the temptations of lust, carnal desires and passions! Let us ask God to make me be able to resist this type of temptation so that God's heart glad, and glorified the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
8
Views
93
  • Locked
Jesus was not born on December as many of you think. He was born in April or May because the shepherds could not and would not be on the fields tending the flocks. It was very, very cold and they are not able to stay outside when snow is on the ground and the wind chill is below 0 degrees. Let...
Replies
7
Views
45
  • Locked
lord i need ### immediately please grant me a financial miracle i ask in jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
61
  • Locked
Lord, this week has been an excellent week. The mediation was a success. I didn't get the entire amount of the rental deposit (I knew I wasn't going to but it was still worth a shot), but at least it's over. Well, that depends if my previous landlord will follow through with the court order and...
Replies
7
Views
107
  • Locked
Pray for me. Lord deliver me from loneliness. God made ### to be liked, wanted and demanded. Only a miracle can help.
Replies
9
Views
57
  • Locked
Lord I pray that I'm pregnant now, if not then soon! I thank you for healing my IBS pains which I've suffered terribly for the last year! Thank you for guiding me to taking probiotics which I'm 90% better! I pray that after numerous miscarriages that we finally have a healthy gorgeous baby and...
Replies
9
Views
115
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Hello all. The end of the semester is approaching very quickly. I wish to do well in all my classes with at least some type of B. I hope I pass the 7th grade. I will appreciate any and all prayers. Thank You, ###
Replies
5
Views
46
  • Locked
Father I thank you for all that you have done in my life. I ask that relieve me of this burden of debt that weighs so heavily on my mind. Father I pray that you intervene supernaturally and remove this burden from me and my family. I plead the blood of Jesus over my finances and my health. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
45
  • Locked
Dear God you know, my needs please help me In Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
142
  • Locked
Dear Lord I ask that all evil be removed and ### sent warring angels to help him fight it off and guide him. I ask that you build a hedge of protection around him in the name of Jesus. Lord I also ask that any evil that has been brought to or sent to our family be removed also. In the name of...
Replies
6
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom