Father I thank you for all that you have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father I thank you for all that you have done in my life. I ask that relieve me of this burden of debt that weighs so heavily on my mind. Father I pray that you intervene supernaturally and remove this burden from me and my family. I plead the blood of Jesus over my finances and my health. Lord you know that my financial situation is the reason I delay getting treatment for my health issue. I thank you for keeping me so far. In Jesus name I pray.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
194
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
161
Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom