Prayer For A New Healthy Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenlyStJude

Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray that I'm pregnant now, if not then soon! I thank you for healing my IBS pains which I've suffered terribly for the last year! Thank you for guiding me to taking probiotics which I'm 90% better!

I pray that after numerous miscarriages that we finally have a healthy gorgeous baby and good pregnancy. My son asks for a baby sister all of the time. Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in a new chapter comes into my life I get an open door greatly to move with my 2 cats in secret somewhere new another state or another country GREATLY urgently. it’s time greatly somewhere I’m not having to fight for my existence greatly that’s it that’s all with the blood of Jesus. How...
Replies
10
Views
170
Hi brother and sister in Christ have a great day I am ### want to prayer request to be pregnant soon I and my husband praying for health baby and good health for the whole family. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
154
I’m around ### weeks pregnant and I had abdominal pain and bleeding and doctors mentioned since the heart beat was not present in the last scan they can’t say if the baby is healthy and asked to wait for ### days. ### is the next scan date. I request for your prayers to get the baby’s heart beat...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,686
Messages
16,791,345
Members
649,276
Latest member
Quelmuertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom