<div>Jesus, my Lord Jesus, I feel as if the devil is ...</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Jesus, my Lord Jesus, I feel as if the devil is attacking me, through my filling in my tooth falling out, my niece ### saying nasty things about me, I feel so drained and so down in mood, Lord Brother Jesus, please rebuke and command all evil out of my life right now, and please restore peace and joy and harmony to me right now.

Lord, I am very grateful for all my blessings, and thank you for my great relationship with you, and thank you for the man I am, help me to shine even brighter of you and bring glory to you.

Lord, please let this be your perfect time that you unite me and bless me with this very special and beautiful lady who is to be my loving wife and thank you we will share a beautiful new marital blessed home together soon.

Lord, I lift ### up to you, please directly anoint her with your Spirit and please free her from confusion and please let your will be done in this on/off relationship with this man she is not sure of and has not seen for ###/### months, thank you for forgiving her of her sins, I pray she will contact me real soon, please bless her ### year old daughter

Lord, I lift my niece ###, thank you for forgiving her of her sins, please send your Spirit to her and rebuke this evil, nasty attitude from ###..and the love shine through..

Lord, Lord, please let this be your perfect time that you are blessing me and intervening that you are working a divine debt cancellation, and you will now prosper me with an abundance of extra finances, enough to meet my needs, new crowns on my teeth, and all the desires of my repentant heart and enough to be generous to others

Lord, thank you for intervening with the CSA, and I thank you that as of now I will not have to pay any more to the CSA ever again and the CSA will reimburse me a lump sum of money

Lord, I pray and thank you for my good health and the health of my wife to be, thank you that you bless us and will improve our health, Lord hear my prayers, Lord graciously hear my prayers, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, my dog ### is in terrible pain and having a bad weekend. Please help him to find peace and comfort. Allow his body to heal, and find rest. Take away the discomfort, stress, and inflammation in his spine and hips. He is such a good dog and a fighter. I pray that Saint Francis will also...
Replies
12
Views
295
I pray to be delivered from this bondage. I'm doing this by myself because I know that whenever I ask for help the enemy interferes. My asking for help seems to keep falling on deaf ears. Since these attacks have been happening to me, I never felt alone. I once put on my FB account "That would...
Replies
6
Views
322
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom