I have lost a large filling from one of ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
A large filling from one of my teeth has just fallen out, it really upsets me Jesus, that my teeth are not in the best of shape, and I don't have the money to pay for the treatment... Jesus, I beg of you that will bless me with enough more money and more so I can go to the dentist and my teeth in good shape, without dentures. Jesus, I am almost on bending knees, work a miracle and please do a divine debt cancellation and please grant me the money I need to get my teeth in really good shape, my front teeth are getting to thin, please Jesus, work this miracle for me so my teeth function better and also look much much better, new crowns, but no dentures, thank you, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I woke up one night laughing like a laughing minister is scared me, I also had someone in the spirit standing over me. I believe this is Satan. I think that where I live they are all under a satanic shadow, I only think this because of all their actions, the ways they have responded to them...
Replies
7
Views
178
I lost a large amount of money approximately ###$ through a Ponzi scheme. I have really messed up as it has severely affected my finances. This is not the first time I have lost money mysteriously as I have lost money in the past. It is like I am cursed with maintaining money. I pray to be...
Replies
10
Views
2K
I have lost so much of my faith I try to pray every night even though a lot of the time I feel no one is listening. Please pray for my faith in God I speculate and I don’t his existence especially when things feel impossible and life feels heavy on my heart. I also pray for a financial miracle I...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom