2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Facing financial collapse & many health problems I humbly ask for your prayers that our Lord will bring healing & restoration into my life. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
107
  • Locked
Last 2 days got diare, today sore troat and headache. I feel sad.
Replies
10
Views
170
  • Locked
Please pray that all the temporary reliefs I have received will become permanent this week. That I will receive the fruits of our labor and be satisfied. All glory be to His name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
172
  • Locked
I am praying for the remarking of my exam results to be granted. That the lecturer will be open to review my case, comprehend my answers and that it deserve a pass and not a fail. I have put in all the efforts. I am shocked with a fail mark when I have completely answered every question which I...
Replies
8
Views
121
  • Locked
Please pray God's will for my physical pain. Also for Him to help me. I feel sometimes I'm judgmental of my ###. I want to definitely be cautious and discerning but not gossip or be judgmental. Please forgive me, Lord and heal us both. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
I messed up bc I felt desperate. I know ### will be mad. Please Sweet spirit of God breathe peace into our relationship... Please remove the na Sayers that make me doubt. Please God. I'm scared, worried. My faith has been shaken....all because of tricks my mind plays. I'm being tormented. Please...
Replies
9
Views
76
  • Locked
Dear God, Please protect my relationship with ###. I love him so much, but this world is so full of temptations. Please keep his heart and mind focused on me, his family. Help him to keep his heart softened towards me and realize how meaningful our lives are together. Help him to see me through...
Replies
6
Views
118
  • Locked
Please pray that I and all my family be Holy Spirit filled and led and guided by the Spirit in Jesus name. Pray that my grandchildren will be placed in a good lovin Christian home, even if it's not mine. Pray that they are taught to love God and all that is his. Pray that they are healed and...
Replies
7
Views
45
  • Locked
evil spirits causing me a lot of pain, please pray for ### thank you
Replies
8
Views
79
  • Locked
Lord change every way in me that is not of you allso my ### change his ways and unharden our hearts help us to forgive Lord help me to let go of my past so i can have a future i want to thirst after you and your word your ways your heart Help me Father God in the name of Jesus I dont want to...
Replies
8
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom