I Wish My Days Would Get Easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjacobson

Prayer Warrior
Please say a prayer for me. These holidays are always so long since the passing of my wife. I pray for the holidays get easier but they really don't. I sit in my home alone and it hurts down inside to know that my wife is in heaven. That a good friend ### is hurt because of the hurt that I did to him. Please say a prayer for me to have easier days, and to ask the Father to help me repair mine and ###'s friendship. These holidays are so lonely without my wife and without a good friend in my life.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
147
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
159
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom