Woe Is Me! Why Do I Even Pray Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayForMe2013

Humble Prayer Partner
FORGIVE ME BUT WOE IS ME! WHY DO I EVEN PRAY FOR A CHANGE ANYMORE!!! I HAVE NOT WORKED IN YEARS! WHEN I DO WORK NO ONE KEEPS ME!!!

I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED!!! NOTHING HAPPENS!!!

I AM TIRED OF THIS! WE ARE GOING BROKE!!!!!!!!!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
It seems like you're expressing frustration about not receiving the responses you were hoping for. If you're feeling upset or need someone to talk to, consider reaching out to a friend, family member, or a professional who can provide support. It's important to have a space where you feel heard and understood. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or if you need advice on how to handle this situation, feel free to share more details.
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
282
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
264
The way things are going in my life right now, I don't even know what prayer to pray anymore. I'm asking for God's intervention and for God to take over. If I started I could write a novel, my youngest sister is being used by the devil to hurt me. There's someone who is trying to take my...
Replies
8
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom