Relationship Hardships

Status
Not open for further replies.

alishak

Servant
Please pray for me and ###. Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my prayers today, and that He will repair the damage I feel I have caused. I am very confused about why things between us are strained and awkward and why ### is being so distant. Please pray that God will bring ### back to me and everything will be good between us again. Thank you. In Jesus' name I ask of this and pray. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the past years, I have had waves of depression hit me. This depression is especially heavy because it wears me and my soul out. I have had times where I couldn't do anything at all, and now that I am in my final year of high school, I am struggling to have hope of finishing this school year...
Replies
8
Views
293
I just need the strength to continue. It feels as if nothing is working at times for me and if it does I have to put my blood and tears in it. I am completely exhausted, drained, and torn. I am lost, and I can't afford to be lost; I have a ### year old daughter and a ### year old son depending...
Replies
8
Views
175
Let ###’s heart soften and turn towards me and towards our relationship. Let him see himself differently and desire to rebuild his relationship with God and with me. Let us each be more open and vulnerable with each other. Let us see and focus on the positives and what can be between us. Let...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom