2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray I deliver from forces of evil. Petition Lord for my release from evil grip. I suffer like you have no idea. I don't want to suffer no more. Please.
Replies
9
Views
61
  • Locked
Father, Abba, thank You for everything, Lord thank You for letting me talk with ### again, Abba, I don't know what happened but I trust You Lord, I know it is Your Will, I just pray that she is healthy, no STD's or anything regarding her health, please keep her safe Father and please I pray that...
Replies
6
Views
47
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, Thankyou, Lord for my ### grandchildren. Please, God, I ask you to let me be granted guardianship of them soon, before Christmas, Lord. Please let me get the call about the home study and bring them home to me. Please give me the opportunity to give them a loving nurturing...
Replies
9
Views
61
  • Locked
So lonely. Please pray for a Godly wife I meet tonight. This loneliness is painful.
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
Please pray that a televised interview that I have for tomorrow morning goes smoothly, in Jesus Name amen. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
122
  • Locked
I have been having a really hard time. I need prayer over my health, that I am healed! and I have no more sickness in my body.
Replies
12
Views
161
  • Locked
We pray for the safe return of our friend and loved one ### ### who has been missing more than 48 hours in ###, ###. Lord in the name of Jesus please protect him, and bring him safety back home to his family.
Replies
9
Views
125
  • Locked
I am a college student and this week is final exam week. I believe in God and know that He will help me on my exam. I would also like you guys to pray for me so everything will be okay. Please also pray for other students. Thank you so much.
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
I prayed a lot for a week or so..I really want ex to text me tonight and want me back his name is ### please help I need pray warriors!
Replies
7
Views
72
  • Locked
Please pray that ### is able to reschedule his job interview. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom