2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
oh Jesus ! I am believing that Jesus is savior in my life and I am believing that Jesus will make my dreams all fulfill. I have some dreams in my life that I want to build a new home in my village and me and ### want to marry with God's blessings. Me and ### are doing jobs in the same company...
Replies
6
Views
41
  • Locked
Please pray for the ### athletes who have been affected by the decision to cut 7 athletic programs. We are working extremely hard at trying to get the men's gymnastics team re-instated. This program is getting smaller due to Title IX and we need in the United States to draw from for the...
Replies
5
Views
40
  • Locked
I want to pray for my family health, and myself to keep me strong. It was a lot going on but I need some prayers. Please help us through work and to have Christmas for my ### kids Thanks
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
This request is about my job; I want to change my job. Actually, which company I am working at is really good, but here the salary and growth are very low. I have been working in this company for the last 3 years. My post is assistant manager, but the salary is very low. Me and ### are planning...
Replies
5
Views
36
  • Locked
My friend ### she is working in my company but her profile is off role and she is waiting for on roll job means she is working for behalf of company now she wants to work for direct company..and her salary is too less she is feeling very bad sometimes..she always says no one helping...
Replies
3
Views
51
  • Locked
This request is about my friend ### whom am going to marry in the month of December..29th july,13.. his mother expired because of heart stock..its really unbelievable..am feeling bad don't no how ### and his family feeling..please pray for him and family..and pray for our marriage should...
Replies
6
Views
46
  • Locked
About my friend ###, they are facing a problem about the shop of her father has been taken away by someone else..without the reason..her father has expired long back..and they have only the shop..but it has been taken by someone else..so please pray so that the shop should come to them and her...
Replies
3
Views
89
  • Locked
This request is for my father's job and his business; he opened a restaurant now it has been doing losses and he gave a cheque to someone but it has been bounced and he called my father and said he will file a case on him. But the restaurant depends on 3 members. Really, my father is good from...
Replies
5
Views
41
?
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY I FIND A GOOD HUSBAND, ONE WHO TRULY LOVES ME AND CARES ABOUT ME AND VICE VERSA. PLEASE ALSO PRAY THAT WE LIVE VERY LONG AND VERY HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER. AMEN AND AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
40
  • Locked
Today my request is for my work..am working for ### here am working from late 2 and half years..am waiting for my post and increment..am asking God to increase 3k at least..and my work is target oriented..my sir will be always back of us if we are doing also..now a days am not getting clients...
Replies
4
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom