2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

?
  • Locked
Please pray for a personal, immediate intention of mine. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
132
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend who has stopped going to Church, stopped caring about sin, and has started doing things knowing she will go to hell for if she doesn't repent. She used to be very involved but is now involved in drinking, sex, partying, and other irresponsible behaviour. I'm begging you...
Replies
10
Views
137
  • Locked
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, Please help me find the receipt. I can't find it. I put it in the bag last Saturday night. Now, it's gone. Please Help Me Lord God. This I ask through Your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, AMEN
Replies
8
Views
60
  • Locked
i went to church today and had a good meal with my family, i didn't get sleep though and was having some very disturbing thoughts the whole way, i really enjoyed the peace that my family had after the meal for the first time in awhile they were at ease, and now ive already messed up and had a...
Replies
9
Views
61
  • Locked
Lord, you know what I did and I want to say I was wrong I am sorry and please forgive me. I should have known better. Thank you for all your many blessings! You are an awesome God. Please take any jealousy worries and pain away from this heart and fill it with the love and joy that only you can...
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
Heavenly Father thank you for forgiveness of sin. Lord you know that I'm desperately seeking a job Lord I am asking that you move in my situation Lord I am believing that you're going to leave me to the right job I thank you for it in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
9
Views
66
  • Locked
My elementary school aged foster son is transitioning to a placement with a relative in a couple weeks. It is a placement I support and believe will be good for him but he's really struggling right now with yet another major change coming to his life. Please pray that he gets support that helps...
Replies
6
Views
87
  • Locked
Do you think God will answer my prayer? I believe He will, but I've been praying for my ex, ###, back for a week or so and never answered. :( I need answers. I miss ### so much... my name is ###.
Replies
5
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom