I Got A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry1717

Disciple of Prayer
Do you think God will answer my prayer? I believe He will, but I've been praying for my ex, ###, back for a week or so and never answered. :( I need answers. I miss ### so much... my name is ###.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
"Be still & know that I am God!" <3. I don't know your situation but from past experience with relationships I have learned that God does answer those prayers. And the answers are either Yes, No, or Wait. If you haven't heard from God continue to pray in the spirit and faith. He will answer you in due time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Not much of a prayer request, but more so of a question. Is revelation about the end times or is it something do with the Roman emperor? I only ask this as it was brought up in the discussion group today, because I suggested end times as a topic in Christianity that we could talk about, & I...
Replies
10
Views
184
Not much of a prayer request, but more so of a question. Is revelation about the end times or is it something do with the Roman emperor? I only ask this as it was brought up in the discussion group today, because I suggested end times as a topic in Christianity that we could talk about, & I was...
Replies
9
Views
178
so i got a question my ex gf (no im not praying to get back with her ive just been praying for her salvation) got into a lesbian relationship and because im praying for her salvation should i also pray for the ending of the relationship or that he uses the relationship to give her a wake up call...
Replies
10
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom