2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray to be in less pain and to feel better. I pray for financial help with my medical bills. I pray that my presentation goes well at work tomorrow, and that God keep me mentally and physically strong for this week. I pray for my parents' health, and for my brother's sobriety. I pray for all...
Replies
7
Views
43
  • Locked
Dear God you know, my needs please help me In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
163
  • Locked
PRAYER TO MEET A GODLY WIFE. LET ME MEET HER TONIGHT TO BE A BLESSING
Replies
7
Views
43
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you in Jesus name to please send hundreds and hundreds of millions of legions of angels to surround me and encamp around me and setup angelic shields, protective devices, impenetrable force fields and angels to protect me against every...
Replies
6
Views
147
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I come to you asking you again, to bring ### and I to reconcile our 14 month relationship and place in each of us the desire in our hearts to work together to make our relationship stronger and help her to discover love for me as I do her. Lord, I know I made mistakes with words I...
Replies
6
Views
75
  • Locked
I don't know what to do anymore. My husband is so hard to be married to and I don't want a divorce and certainly can't afford to be divorced but he drinks too much and is very mean and cynical and calls me names and my kids names anytime anyone doesn't agree with him. He is diagnosed...
Replies
10
Views
166
  • Locked
Jesus I know I asked this alot for a week or so and you haven't answered I'm not giving up I just want ### back please lord I really need him just one more chance please:(
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
Abba I pray for ###, You know Father that her marriage is under trial and she feels weak from time to time so I pray for strength, peace, patience, Faith, wisdom, discernment and joy over her Lord, reconcile this marriage in Jesus' name and speak to ### in the meantime Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
67
  • Locked
Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ. Today I had a pretty good day. My anxiety and depression seemed to settle down a bit and it felt fantastic. Please pray that this feeling continues to grow and my depression and anxiety disappear. Please pray that I sleep peacefully tonight and that tomorrow...
Replies
7
Views
53
  • Locked
please pray devil go away. pray to Jesus that i can be set free, no more evil in my life.
Replies
6
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom