2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ### that he would be blessed with a permanent job soon. It has been a year since he went through retrenchment and is actively seeking employment but to no avail. Also bless him with financial miracle to be able to make ends meet as we are struggling with just my salary...
Replies
8
Views
69
  • Locked
Please Lord....may I hear from ### tonight. Plz dont let him be mad at me. Please may we plz reconcile. The kids miss him....please put the kids in his heart; please prepare him to be my husband...remove all distractions...please. All this I pray I Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
it too cold in my room, need to feel the Lord's love constantly.
Replies
5
Views
156
  • Locked
My friend feels suicidal and feels terrible and feels like his faith is dying.
Replies
8
Views
66
  • Locked
Dear LORD please bless ### WITH traveling MERCY and grace tomorrow morning as ### travel from home to work, ### am truly scared because of the bad weather conditions of ice and snow, ### was involved in a serious head on collision years ago while attempting to go to work, the person who hit ###...
Replies
7
Views
82
  • Locked
I pray that God guides me in the right direction this week in regards to the material I should study. I hope He is with me when I take all three finals this week, allows me to remain calm while taking them, and that I do an excellent job on all of my exams. I would also like Him to continue to...
Replies
6
Views
48
  • Locked
We are four members of my family trying to find a groom for me but so many reasons they cannot find a bride so my family have no peace and they are unhappy. Our house is near a ### temple. We are not getting peace at any time. Kindly pray for us to get peace in my family and find a suitable...
Replies
5
Views
87
  • Locked
Dear Lord, bless and completely heal my beloved friend ### from breast cancer. Although she's suffering from this illness, she prayed for me last week, she opened the doors of her house when my relationship with my wife is on the rocks and lastly confronted my wife last Saturday that made her...
Replies
7
Views
75
  • Locked
our lights are flickering please pray we not lose power i will have to go take care of ### with carrying oil for heaters to them and also my self
Replies
9
Views
67
J
  • Locked
Lord I'm sorry. I'm hurt and heart broke and all I do is cry. I cry too much. Lord as sad as it sounds and hurtful as it sounds it is true. I want nothing to do with friendship or love or being with someone anymore. All it has ever caused me is hurt because I've never had that so please Lord I...
Replies
6
Views
88
Back
Top Bottom