Success on Finals This Week And ### Grandfather

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshdb1

Humble Servant
I pray that God guides me in the right direction this week in regards to the material I should study. I hope He is with me when I take all three finals this week, allows me to remain calm while taking them, and that I do an excellent job on all of my exams. I would also like Him to continue to heal my sick grandfather.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, I write to you with faith and confidence for a prayer for my niece ### ### as she starts her final exams on Tuesday, 21 October 2025. I have already instructed her to exercise her faith and pray and I will also pray for her. My wish is that she stand in her faith in God to...
Replies
7
Views
278
I come before you Jesus so that I can come to the Father. God I need you Lord. I am so overwhelmed, just like every other level. But this level has been one of the hardest for me. I feel like I have no sense of memorization and I just keep going in my own head overthinking and thinking...
Replies
8
Views
206
Thank you for the opportunity to post here again and advance thank you for all the people who will include my prayers to theirs. I pray to be more disciplined in terms of studying my pre-board study materials. I had a passing grade in prelims, and a failing grade in our midterms, and I need to...
Replies
9
Views
521
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom