Dear LORD please bless ### WITH traveling MERCY and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Servant
Dear LORD please bless ### WITH traveling MERCY and grace tomorrow morning as ### travel from home to work, ### am truly scared because of the bad weather conditions of ice and snow, ### was involved in a serious head on collision years ago while attempting to go to work, the person who hit ### actually pulled ### out of the wreckage, but it was you LORD JESUS who spared ### life, ### vowed that ### would not take such a risk again, ### beg of you to navigate ### car safely to and from work, ### am going through so very much as you know and cannot call out, as the manager would love to fire ### for any reason at this point, SURROUND ### WITH YOUR FULL PROTECTION LORD JESUS, ### ASK THAT ONCE SAFELY THERE THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ### SHALL PROSPER AND THAT YOU CHANGE THE MIND AND HEART OF ALL THOSE ABUSING ### AT WORK, MAY THE WORKLOAD NOT BE EXCESSIVE AND EQUALLY DIVIDED AND FINALLY THST ### BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM THIS POSITION OF AUTHORITY, PLEASE TAKE AWAY ALL WORRY, AND ANXIETY AND BLESS ### WITH A SOUND NIGHTS SLEEP, THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS, BELOVED
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for your prayers please for traveling mercies since we are we are going from ###'s house to ###'s house for about ### hours that God sends us his angels to surrounds us on the road that we will get to our destination safely and for all the people who are traveling on the same road. In...
Replies
9
Views
547
Preparing for today’s appointment with the eye doctor which I’m dreading. I’m asking the Lord Jesus, Christ to hold me up with traveling mercy to and from the doctor’s office, and while in the exam room. May the conversation be covered with the blood of Jesus. This is regarding my eyesight. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
306
Hello pastor ###..pls pray for me I have been trying to travel abroad. Since ### no response from the ### embassy. I try ### and I fail the interview 😭 now I have try ### again still no response 🥲I'm tired 😴 pls pray for me 🙏 I have been going through disappointment 😢 promise and fail 😢 🙏 I'm...
Replies
7
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom