2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly father thank you for not having given my husband and I the spirit of fear, but of power and love and a strong mind. I break and smash the strongholds of Satan formed against my husband and I's emotions, our wills and bodies. I give our emotions and wills to you; our bodies are your...
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
NEED PRAYER FOR HEALING. I FEEL LETHARGIC AND OUT OF SORTS. NEED TO FEEL GOD'S LOVING PRESENCE NOW HOLDING ME
Replies
9
Views
115
  • Locked
Please pray that four siblings find good jobs. My younger sister is having a very hard time right now, working a temp job and barely getting by. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
62
  • Locked
Please pray for 3 unspoken requests and for my finances. I need travel money for Christmas and have car repairs, medical/dental needs. I also would like to buy small gifts for my family members.
Replies
9
Views
70
  • Locked
Have been under vicious satanic assaults. Break and return all evil to demonic senders.
Replies
7
Views
95
  • Locked
Thanks to everyone, my name is ###. Thanks for everyone who prayed for me to get my ex ### back. It hasn't happened yet, but I still have faith. I really need ###. I wonder if it will happen. I believe it will.
Replies
7
Views
51
?
  • Locked
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. God, I pray, in April everything is goes alright, good, we will own our home and land in April. God, My boss' Mommy is here from India. She reminds me so much of my Mommy, she is so sweet and nice. God, I pray she and I can become...
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
Dear father in heaven. Thank you for my children, my daughter and son. They are beautiful people inside and out. Father, I pray that they will always put you first and seek you first in all that they say and do. Lord, I'm grateful for their faith in you. I'm grateful for the receptive heart they...
Replies
9
Views
109
  • Locked
Pray that my family relationships will be strengthened. There is an extended family member who has been interfering in my parents' marriage and in their relationships with their children, including my relationship with both my parents. Please pray for a hedge of protection around my family, that...
Replies
7
Views
49
  • Locked
Lord Almighty God please help me and protect us specially my family. Lord give me a good mind to think. Pray for us Amen.
Replies
7
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom